Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Letourneau
Dr. Barbara Letourneau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Letourneau is affiliated with Regions Hospital and Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Letourneau has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Barbara Letourneau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Roxanee Pierre
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 1.25 mi12
Dr. James Wichser
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 1.37 mi45
Dr. Pao Vang
Otolaryngology, Emergency Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 1.48 mi17