Learn more about Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine-Blase
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Levine-Blase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine-Blase graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine-Blase has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase practice?
- Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Levine-Blase practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Family Physicians and Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.