Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

This woman's bedside manner and after care are non-existent. Don't waste your time. She does not spend the time to find out what is really wrong with you. I got yelled at by her for interrupting her yoga class after surgery.

|  Not a good listener  |  show details
by kelsey on Jan 28th, 2013

This doctor didn't listen to me or my needs. She made me feel like i was stupid and my concerns weren't important. I wanted to be educated and ask questions, but in return she only made me feel like they were stupid questions and didn't provide me with information i was seeking.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Levy if you are going to to have a hysterectomy. She performed a vaginal hysterectomy. I found her knowledge of the female anatomy phenomenal. I experienced little pain and I was out walking the next day. I returned to work after 3 weeks.

|  Convinced on a pre-diagnoses  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

I was "diagnosed" before I even told her about my symptoms. Dr. Levy is convinced that all her patients have been abused/molested in the past. She wouldn't even let me talk about my medical history. Rather than run tests or try proven treatments, she prescribes acupuncture, chiropractic, and lifestyle changes. I couldn't believe she was my referral when my first doctor ran out of ideas. I don't recommend her. Prices were high compared to Kitsap County.

|  show details
Aug 12th, 2010

MISS DIAGNOSIS WITH A BIG MASS ON OVARIES

|  Tumor  |  show details
by Barbara (Kulper) Austin on Apr 26th, 2010

In 2000 my doctor discovered a large mass in my uterus. It was the size of a basketball with a baseball cap on it. We didn't know if it was cancer or not for 6 weeks until I obtain another insurance policy. It turned out to be an 8 1/2 lb tumor that was Benign. Dr Levy's bedside manor was the best. I would reccommend her to anyone.

|  class act!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 22nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

lets face it going to the woman doctor every year is not the thing we girls look forward to, but I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Levy this ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Vaginal hysterectomy site opens weeks later, physician's office staff refuses to listen.  |  show details
by Linda Stuart on May 31st, 2008

Several weeks after a vaginal hysterectomy, suture threads started hanging down through the vagina, then urine started pouring out through the hole in the vagina from a hole in the bladder. When contacted, Dr. Levy's offic staff insisted nothing was wrong. By the time another OB/GYN physician (in another office) made the diagnosis of holes not only in the vagina but the bladder as well, the kidney's were infected. Surgery by a urologist was needed. During surgery it took six IV liters (bags) of fluid to get the kidney's to start producing urine. By that time I had 3rd space much of this fluid (the IV fluid overload to the circulation was dumped into the body leaving me with edema all over. It took several days for the kidney's to removed this excess fluid.) In recovery, an nurse told me tearfully she had never seen anything like me nor did she know how to take care of me. I left the hospital with five tubes attached. Each kidney had a tube threaded to it through the ureters to drain them as did the urethra from the bladder and another tube came through the lower abdomen (suprapubic) that was inside the bladder. The fifth tube was going into the abdominal incision made to reach the bladder to repair it and the hole in the vagina. Each tube had it's own bag for a total of five bags that I went home with. A few weeks turned into months of recovery with constant pain since the second surgery in 2003. Who paid for all this? Me and my insurance company.