A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Licznerski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Licznerski is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Licznerski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Licznerski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Licznerski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Dermatology and Plastic Surgery of NNY, PC
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Teresa Licznerski MD is a female Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara T. Licznerski practice?
- Dr. Barbara Licznerski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Licznerski practices Dermatology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Dermatologists.