A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Licznerski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Licznerski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Licznerski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Licznerski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- Dermatology and Plastic Surgery of NNY, PC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Licznerski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara T. Licznerski practice?
Dr. Barbara Licznerski practices Dermatology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Dermatologists.