A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Long is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Long, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Long MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Long practice?
- Dr. Barbara Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Long practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Adolescent Specialists.