A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Long, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Long practice?
Dr. Barbara Long practices Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See San Francisco Pediatricians, San Francisco Family Physicians, and San Francisco Adolescent Specialists.