A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Long is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Long, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Long MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Long practice?
- Dr. Barbara Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Long practices Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Adolescent Specialists and Portland Pediatricians.