A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lopez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Lopez practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Lopez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.