A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lukash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Lukash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Lukash, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lyme Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer Acne Psoriasis Eczema Wound Care Herpes Baldness Lyme Disease Phototherapy Biopsies HPV-Genital Warts Mole and Wart Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukash graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lukash has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynne Lukash MD is a female Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Lukash practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lukash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Lukash practices Dermatology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See New Rochelle Dermatologists.