A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gleason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Gleason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Cape Cod Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Melican Gleason DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Gleason practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gleason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Gleason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Brewster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wells, ME.
See Brewster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.