A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Segal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Marge Segal MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Segal practice?
- Dr. Barbara Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Segal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Rheumatologists.