A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Segal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Marge Segal MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Segal practice?
- Dr. Barbara Segal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Segal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Rheumatologists.