Dr. Barbara Mathews Is this you?

Best OB-GYN ever

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Dr. Matthews delivered my oldest daughter and then my twin daughters, and gave me outstanding care, diagnosing my heart murmur during my first pregnancy. She saved my life by urging me to start getting mammograms at age 35, and that is how an aggressive form of breast cancer was identified in me at age 41 (there was no lump). She is at the top of her field.

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Wonderful doctor

Best doctor!

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Dr. Mathews is wonderful. I hate going to the gynocologist and she made me feel so at ease. I always feel so well taken care of after my visits. Hands down, she is the best!

Posted on August 21st, 2016