A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Matteucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matteucci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matteucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Matteucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matteucci graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Matteucci has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Maria Matteucci MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Matteucci practice?
- Dr. Barbara Matteucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Matteucci practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.