Dr. Barbara McCormack Is this you?

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Best ob\gyn ever...

DID NOT LIKE MCCORMACK

Posted on June 19th, 2014

At 8 months pregnant with twins, she saw me while she was sick which was not a wise decision to see your patients when you are sick and then she told me I didn't cooperate with her because she had to push my on sons head aside while she examined me and it hurt and then told me she no longer wants to be my DOCTOR ..TRUE STORY....it scared me for life, I have a hard time trusting doctors...she was short tempered and the Englewood Hospital knows she did this to me...

Posted on August 19th, 2016