Dr. Barbara Mccorvey Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Mccorvey?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2009

Horrific experience!

I am a 55 year old breast cancer survivor. As such, I rely on the mammograms, etc., that I must have every 3 months or so as an indicator as to whether the cancer remains in remission or recurs. I have seen my fair share of doctors, diagnosticians, radiologists, and other health care professionals, and I must say that Dr. McCorvey is the by far the epitome of those doctors from whom a patient wants to distance himself or herself. She is the most negative physician I have ever encountered, has no compassion, no "bedside manner," and is impressed with her own authority. I sincerely believe she took great enjoyment, albeit silent, in scaring me to death through words, gestures, and behavior. I recommend avoiding Dr. McCorvey at all costs. I realize this is merely one opinion, but I felt strongly enough to express mine in hopes that others would benefit from my experience.

October 3rd, 2014