A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara McGee is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara McGee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara McGee MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara McGee practice?
- Dr. Barbara McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara McGee practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.