Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flint, MI, with other offices in Grand Blanc, MI and Grand Blanc, MI (and 5 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. McIntosh-Moore is affiliated with McLaren Regional Medical Center, Hurley Medical Center and Genesys Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.
Dr. Ali Karrar
Flint, MI 0 mi33
Dr. Carlos Petrozzi
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Rheumatology
Flint, MI 2.01 mi54
Dr. Vijay Karia
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Flint, MI 2.38 mi12