A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh-Moore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McIntosh-Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McIntosh-Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. McIntosh-Moore practice?
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore practices Rheumatology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Lapeer Rheumatologists.