A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh-Moore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. McIntosh-Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann McIntosh-Moore MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. McIntosh-Moore practice?
- Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore practices Rheumatology near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Lapeer Rheumatologists.