A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara McKenna, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean McKenna MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Barbara McKenna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara McKenna practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.