Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Mclaren
Dr. Barbara Mclaren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mclaren is affiliated with Carilion Clinic, Texas Heart Hospital and Northeast Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Mclaren has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Barbara Mclaren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Marcy Rosen
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi5
Dr. Melhem Dandan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
San Antonio, TX 1.09 mi20
Dr. Vinita Goyal
Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 2.52 mi10