A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Medlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Medlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlin graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Medlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Medlin practice?
Dr. Barbara Medlin practices Family Medicine near Los Lunas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM and Jemez Pueblo, NM.
See Los Lunas Family Physicians.