A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Medlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Medlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlin graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Medlin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Los Alamos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara B Medlin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Medlin practice?
- Dr. Barbara Medlin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Medlin practices Family Medicine near Los Lunas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM and Jemez Pueblo, NM.
See Los Lunas Family Physicians.