A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Melnikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Melnikoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnikoff graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Melnikoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
- Barnert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Melnikoff MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Melnikoff practice?
- Dr. Barbara Melnikoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Melnikoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.