A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Menzies-Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Menzies-Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Menzies-Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menzies-Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Menzies-Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Menzies-Williams MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Menzies-Williams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Menzies-Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Menzies-Williams practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.