Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Menzies
Dr. Barbara Menzies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN, with another office in Jackson, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Menzies is affiliated with Camden General Hospital, Dept Of Vet Affairs and Metropolitan Nashville Gen Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Menzies has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Menzies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.
Dr. Clyde Smith
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hematology
Jackson, TN 0.01 mi43
Dr. Elie Hage-Korban
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson, TN 0.13 mi20
Dr. Saba Khayal
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jackson, TN 0.13 mi13