A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Messinger-Rapport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Messinger-Rapport is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Messinger-Rapport, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messinger-Rapport graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Messinger-Rapport has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Euclid Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Joyce Messinger-Rapport MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Messinger-Rapport practice?
- Dr. Barbara Messinger-Rapport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Messinger-Rapport practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Geriatric Doctors.