A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Minkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Minkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minkowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Minkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minkowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minkowitz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Minkowitz MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Minkowitz practice?
- Dr. Barbara Minkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Minkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Morristown Surgeons.