Dr. Barbara Minkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Minkowitz?

March 29th, 2016

Dr. Minkowitz is an absolutely phenomenal physician. Her expertise is impeccable, her staff is extremely helpful and she works her absolute hardest to accommodate patients in very way. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

November 19th, 2014

Horrible surgeon

Dr. Minkowitz sounds like she knows what she is talking about, and tried to be reassuring. But, she is not a good surgeon. She set my daughter's elbow completely wrong, and put pins in that weren't even holding the bone. I had to see another surgeon to fix everything, and my daughter still has stiffness in her elbow. Never again.

April 18th, 2013

Outstanding Care

We were extremely fortunate to have Dr. Minkowitz treat our 6 yr old son's fractured elbow. She was caring, comforting, and professional in explaining the extent of his injury and the necessary surgical procedure. She was able to set his elbow in place anatomically perfect, which was a great relief to hear. During our follow-up visits, she patiently and thoroughly answered the numerous questions my husband and I had. She also checked our son's Vitamin D level and prescribed supplements that were crucial in promoting optimal healing and recovery. We could not have asked for a more outstanding pediatric orthopedic surgeon and would highly recommend her to anyone in need.

March 23rd, 2013

Great Orthopedist, Carin Clinician

This doctor corrected mistakes made by other doctors and has shown caring and concern for my family. I would highly recommend her.

March 22nd, 2013

an excellent orthopedist

My child broke her ankle and a friend recommended Doctor Minkowits. So i gave a call and within a couple of minutes my appointment was set up. My daughter was treated with the proper care necessary and is healing fully to recovery. I would highly recommend Doctor Minkowit she is wonderful at her job.

March 11th, 2013

Stellar Job

I had a serious injury and all I had to do was call them and the next thing I knew everything was taken care of and I was treated and better! Dr. Minkowitz called to make sure I was doing well and gave me the personal care and help that I needed. She was an amazing help and if I or any of my friends have problems in the future she will defiantly be the first person I call.

June 25th, 2012

Caring and professional

It was my first visit, and we came for a second opinion. My friend whose child was Dr. Minkowitz' patient recommended her doctor. My daughter was very scared and anxious.Dr. Minkowitz was very caring, she spent as much time with us as needed and answered all the questions. We are definitely coming back for a follow up visit. I would recommend this doctor.

June 1st, 2012

zack's mom says

dr. minkowitz caught my son's problem from listening to him and from the first xray. she was right on the money. she referred me to the best specialist for his problem, who confirmed her diagnosis, and referred me to an uber specialist who also confirmed her diagnosis. she is great with kids and especially great with angst ridden parents. she is definitely the doctor you want your child to see.

May 8th, 2012

Rushed and Rude

My child was hurt and upset. The doctor really didn't care. She is like a robot. No feelings. I felt awful. I found another doctor.

April 25th, 2012

Friendly with all patients.Knows what she is talking about.Helpful with even the smallest problem.Takes care of the situation immediately.

March 18th, 2010

rushed visit with my child , started removing cast 2 weeks early, because she misread chart. left partially cut cast on until we complained and she put new one on.

September 27th, 2017