A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Moersch is Good. Dr. Moersch has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moersch graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moersch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moersch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Moersch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Moersch practice?
Dr. Barbara Moersch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Montgomery, AL.
See Anniston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barbra Moersch, Dr. Bobbie Moersch, Dr. Babette Moersch, Dr. Bobbi Moersch