Some ratings provided by DrScore.
AWFUL STAFF show details AWFUL STAFF
by Bella on Nov 25th, 2015

The staff is absolutely awful. Especially short haired woman. Was rude and unapologetic. Did not make eye contact once. Changing doctors after this horrible experience.

THE BEST! show details THE BEST!
by Loren H. on May 18th, 2015

I love everything thing about her she was there when I had my daughter on Easter she was there when I had my son on thanksgiving and now I'm pregnant with my third child (girl) and I can count on her being there for me again!!!!

wonderful Dr show details wonderful Dr
by Kayla Russell on Apr 25th, 2015

I'm currently pregnant and she has done so much for me Her and her staff is real friendly they do everything they can to accommodate and help I love this Dr

by Cheryl Davis on Mar 13th, 2015

I love her a wonderful doctor

She's the best! show details She's the best!
by Candice L. on Sep 6th, 2014

Dr. Moersch did my hysterectomy (total abdominal). I rarely say this about most doctors, but I adore her! She explains everything in detail, and makes sure you don't leave her office with even one question about any procedure. It is very easy to talk to her about health problems. I highly recommend her!

My Favorite Doctor show details My Favorite Doctor
Oct 19th, 2012

Never had a better experience with a doc.

Ruby Welch's review show details Ruby Welch's review
Sep 27th, 2010

I have nothing but good things to say about my doctor. I had surgery there an d the entire staff just made my experience go with ease. She is an excellent doctor.

bad hystectomy experience show details bad hystectomy experience
Nov 29th, 2008

Dr. Moersch performed a hysterectomy on me two years ago and I am still having to deal with the problems she caused. I am full of adhesions (scar tissue) due to the damage that was done surgically. She performed it with a big incision when I have been told by many doctors it should have been performed laproscopically.