A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Montford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Montford is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Montford, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montford graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Montford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Montford MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Montford practice?
- Dr. Barbara Montford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Montford practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.