Dr. Barbara Morlan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
Look somewhere else
I liked Dr. Morlan. Saw her for 5 years, but I No Longer See Her...... The problem?? her staff. Rude, impatient, they cut you off on the phone if your trying to explain something, then they hang up on you if your asking too many questions about upcoming appts.....I was told one day by the front desk woman, " Tony, the owner told me, to tell you, that if you don't like the staff here then you can go somewhere else." (First, who's Tony??) I was too scared to call back (ptsd, anxiety) So, I had to call my Health Insurance to clear the matter up. What happen to human kindness, humility and care for the patient??? This kind of treatment from a doctors office is unacceptable and a patient should not have to go through that to see her doctor. Period.

August 4th, 2016
Look it's worth the wait. You can call ahead so you don't have to wait in the office. Things are explained. They talk to you. They make you feel like they really care.

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Morlan is excellent!!
Dr. Morlan will sit and talk to you and address any concerns you have, she is the most human doctor I have ever had. I have had many, most don't listen to you, she does. She's an excellent Doctor and awesome person. I highly recommend her. Like every doctor office you might run into a hiccup or two..but she's worth any minor inconvenience that come up. I live clear across town takes 2 freeways to get to their office but I will travel even farther if needed than look for another doc.

January 24th, 2016
Amazing Doctor! Three generations of my family see her and we all love her. Wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!

January 20th, 2016
I don't know what this means
She is the right Doctor for me.

April 21st, 2015
1st Experience with Dr.
Nice Office, courteous staff. Dr very nice, told me she would be running several tests. It's been a year since blood work, and a couple of other tests and I have not received any test results. Also told they would call to schedule Physical exam when tests came back. I guess the patients need to stay on top and call the office to ask for the test results. My last Dr. would at least send a letter to me with the results and any explanation necessary.

March 5th, 2015
This practice needs to get investigated. The doctor is NEVER there, the place is runned by PA and RN, and staff is extreme rude.

December 31st, 2014
Dr. Morlan does a fine job, and I was pleased with her effort. P.A. Ried on the other hand brought the "star" rating down by 2. The single star for the office staff speaks for itself. If Dr. Morlans patient load was less, and P.A. Reid was gone, this may be one of the best practices in town.

December 3rd, 2014
This place is a very poor joke
Visit this medical office if you have a death wish. Otherwise avoid it at all costs! Staff is very poorly trained, they refuse to see you even though you have been a patient for over a year & were told to go see them by an emergency room doctor . They do not give recommendations for specialists that they say you need. They also pawn you off on PA's rather than letting you see the Dr. They are 0 for 2 in our book. I would not take my dog to these people!

March 13th, 2014
Horrible Wait Time
Was upset about getting my appointment rescheduled by the office last minute. Not happy waiting over an hour to be seen. Whoever is running this place needs to re-evaluate how they schedule appointments. My time is valuable

November 19th, 2013
Unprofessional Operation
What a joke! This is the most unprofessional operation I have ever dealt with. First of all the staff at the front desk should present themselves a lot more professional. Yes, I mean the black and bright red hair! And thens theres Tony.. After waiting 30 minutes for him to enter the room when i am the only patient there, he is eating as he talks to me. He has crumbs on his lips. Disgusting! So i figure i will just get a presciption and get out. No such luck. The prescription called in would not be filled, nor was the second prescription promised ever forwarded to the pharmacy. I had reservations before i even went. I guess i have no one to blame but mysef.

October 30th, 2013
Horrible
Unfortunately my prior physician relocated to LA. Dr Morlan is provider close to home and I selected her knowing very little about her. What a mistake! In 4 or 5 visits we have yet to even see Dr Morlan. It has only been seen by the PA or NP. They failed diagnose my wife correctly and repeated charged us co-pays for their mistakes. They refused to see us in urgent care without us providing a email address citing "company policy." The staff were rude and lack any kind bedside manner. I would rather drive to LA then deal with Dr Morlan's office.