A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Moront:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Moront is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moront
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moront Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Moront, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moront graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moront has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Francis Hospital of Evanston
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jeanne Moront MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Moront practice?
- Dr. Barbara Moront has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Moront practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
See Burlington Primary Care Doctors.