A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Moront:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Moront is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Moront, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moront graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moront has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Francis Hospital of Evanston
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jeanne Moront MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Moront practice?
- Dr. Barbara Moront has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Moront practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
See Burlington Primary Care Doctors.