A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Mroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Mroz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Mroz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mroz graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mroz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Flambeau Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mroz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan