Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ana Maria Yerak on Jan 20th, 2016

They are excellent !!!

Terrible Physician show details Terrible Physician
by LH on Dec 11th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, she is rude to her patients and employees alike. Office staff is beyond rude, the wait is ridiculous. The only positive thing I can say is the office is clean.

Nov 10th, 2015

The wait time is to much

by Trish Trujillo on Feb 17th, 2015

Thank you for being such a great Doctor.

Feb 9th, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor whose team provides outstanding customer service, then this is NOT the doctor for you. First and foremost for the past year every time I have had a visit at Dr. Barbara Muina's office the experience has been extremely unpleasant. Their nurses and front desk receptionist are not only incompetent, but are also rude, disrespectful, forgetful, unknowledgeable, and unfit for their positions. On a scale of 1-10 their customer service to patients is NEGATIVE. The reason I say this is because whenever I call to make an appointment, even for an urgent matter, I get placed on hold for over 15 minutes and then hung-up on. Also whenever I go in for a visit, the wait time to be taken into a room is over 2 and a half hours at the least. Other incidents that have occurred this past year where their team has treated me below poorly as a patient include, forgetting to conduct a blood test that I specifically requested, canceling an emergency related appointment that I requested and not re-scheduling in an appropriate manner and time frame, forgetting to provide me with results from an ultrasound, and LOSING a blood test of mine as well. What doctor allows their nurses to get away with this disastrous treatment?! I am honestly repulsed and recommend that anyone considering this doctor seriously take my review to heart. I repeat, if you want good customer service this is NOT the office you want to visit. The nurses are careless and irresponsible and I am switching immediately for the sake of my health!!!

Oct 11th, 2013

I waited three hours to be seen by this doctor and I will never go back. They overbook appointments showing that they have no respect for the patient's time.

Mar 26th, 2013

I don't recommend the doctor to anyone!!! If you want to waist your time and money go to see Dra Muina.

Great Doctor. Horrible office staff show details Great Doctor. Horrible office staff
Mar 18th, 2013

She is a great doctor very thorrough. The office staff is incompetent! 3 to 4 hours wait. Poor management!

Well worth the wait! show details Well worth the wait!
Jun 17th, 2010

Yes,the waiting time to see the doctor is outrageous. However, once you are actually with the doctor you forget of how long you had to wait. Dr. Muina is an excellent doctor, very thorough and assertive in her diagnosis and treatment. The big problem seems to be the office staff's lack of concern for the patients and lack of pride in what they do. The staff has been an ongoing problem at this office.

Feb 23rd, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Muina for 9 years and refuse to change doctor. She is the best