Dr. Barbara Murray MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016
This is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. She took a dislike to me for no apparent reason, she was rude, stroppy and dismissive. She didn't seem interested in why I'd come to see her, she just wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible, it left me confused, flustered and unsatisfied as I did not get the necessary treatment required, I did not get the follow up appointment that I should of had and I didn't get the medication I needed. I felt much worse after seeing this doctor and I never want to see her again.

September 30th, 2014
Highly Qualified Psychiatrist
Dr. Murray is a thoughtful, qualified, child and adolescent psychiatrist. She cares about her patients and considers both their intrapsychic and environmental dynamics in treatment. I would recommend her to a friend.

August 22nd, 2013
Awful!
I would not recommend this doctor at all! She does not know her patients like a doctor should! I seen her many times and not once was she prepared when I showed up! She has been late to my Appointment or ask me to come in earlier and when I get there she asked me to wait til my appointment time! She is very rude and not understanding when it comes to trying to get help! She is extremely judgemental! I went for ADHD, she prescribed me a medication that made my anxiety worse (in which was so bad i could not focus) when I told her, she went off on me and said there was nothing else she could do for me and that I needed to see someone else! I am now with someone else and will never be one Of her patients again!

August 20th, 2013
Bad Medicine
One of the worst doctors I have ever been to in my life and I have seen some doctors. I felt 100 times worse when I left her office and that should not happen to anyone. I went for help with depression due to the death of my father. About 10 minutes into our converstion she asked about my childhood and I told her the truth and she said I wasn't normal. Then about 20 minutes into our converstion out of the blue stands and says we have a personality conflict. It's no wonder people don't get any better if this is the kind of mental health serves we have availible. I do not recommend this doctor unless you want to leave more depressed than you were when you got there.

December 12th, 2016