A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Murrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gay O Keefe Murrell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Murrell practices Family Medicine near Malta, OH.
See Malta Primary Care Doctors.