A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Murrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gay O Keefe Murrell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Murrell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Murrell practices Family Medicine near McConnelsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Malta, OH and Zanesville, OH.
See McConnelsville Family Physicians.