A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Murrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Murrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murrell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Murrell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Murrell graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Murrell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gay O Keefe Murrell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Murrell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Murrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Murrell practices Family Medicine near Malta, OH.
See Malta Primary Care Doctors.