A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Weissman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Nancy Weissman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara N. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Weissman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.