A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Weissman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Nancy Weissman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara N. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Weissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Weissman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.