A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Neilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Neilan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neilan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neilan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Neilan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Neilan MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Neilan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Neilan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Neilan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Elkton, MD.
See Newark Internists, Newark Oncologists, and Newark Hematologists.