A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Neilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Neilan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neilan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neilan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Neilan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Neilan MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Neilan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Neilan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Neilan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Elkton, MD.
See Newark Internists, Newark Oncologists, and Newark Hematologists.