A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Neilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Neilan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Neilan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Neilan MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Neilan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Neilan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Neilan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and West Grove, PA.
See Newark Internists, Newark Oncologists, and Newark Hematologists.