A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Niklinska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Niklinska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Niklinska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niklinska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Niklinska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Bozena Niklinska MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Niklinska practice?
- Dr. Barbara Niklinska has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Niklinska practices Internal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists.