Dr. Barbara Noel DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
very clean and friendly office

December 23rd, 2016
A+ Professionalism and Good Care!!
Since my first visit and all calls the Nurse Practioner and the Doctor listened to everything that I had to say, listened carefully, with patience. Answered all questions that I had, always explained everything to me in a manner that I could understand. This way I feel very comfortable receiving care from this provider and all staff . This provider makes me feel that my health is important to them and unfortunately I don't feel this way at some other doctors. Then I am happy that I found this Dr. And her staff so I can continue enjoying a good health. Thank you for your professionalism and care! Happy 2017!

May 31st, 2016
She is the best!

May 8th, 2015
wonderful, caring physician
Dr. Noel is a fabulous OB/GYN. She is thorough. She takes time and gives personal attention. She has called with test results on a Saturday and after hours during the week. This is a rare quality and hard to find in a physician.

January 22nd, 2015
Best OB/GYN in S. Florida!!!
Dr. Noel is the best!! She is very knowledgable, always friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. She has always spent a good amount of time with me, and I have never feel rushed. I am seeing her for my pregnancy, and I feel very comfortable asking her questions and going over my pregnancy plan with her. She is open minded and really listens!!! My wait time in the office has never been more than 20min, but I would wait 1 hour if I had to because I know she gives all her patients the time necessary to answer all their questions on each visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Noel to anyone looking for either an OB or GYN!!! A+++++ Doctor!!!

February 19th, 2014
Great Experience
Dr. Noel is the BEST OB/GYN that I have seen. She takes her time with you, she listens and her main concern is the patient. She is very professional. Every review that she has she was given 5 stars. I would highly recommend her.

October 9th, 2012
Dr. Noel was professional and her staff was very friendly. She listened to what I said and answered the concerns I had

August 29th, 2012
FINALLY found my ob/gyn!!!
I've been to 4 gyns in 4 years since returning to South Florida. I'm so glad I've finally found a "keeper" in Dr. Noel. She is the right blend of professionalism and bedside manner. Her office staff compliments her style perfectly. They return phone calls promptly, deliver results/information when they say they will, and there are no billing surprises. I love the intimate office and relaxed environment.

May 3rd, 2012
AWESOME DOCTOR
If you are looking for a good, caring OBGYN, please check out Dr. Noel. She is very thorough and gives her full attention to patients when she is with them. Perhaps this is why the wait time is a little longer when you have an appointment, but I'd rather expect to wait 15 minutes or so to see an excellent doctor than no wait for a subpar doctor. Excellent bed-side manner, easy to talk to and very comfortable with her.

January 19th, 2012
I am new to South Florida and was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Noel. I had problems that I never had and she was very helpful, caring, and explained everything she did. I was very impressed by her office staff and by the way she took time to tell me what was going on and her explaniation of the problems.

June 8th, 2011
I am new to South Florida and have had trouble finding a good GYN. Dr. Noel has been nothing but helpful, understanding and pro-active with me. I have a history of minor GYN problems already, she is working at helping me the best way she can. She follows up with personal phone calls, never makes you feel rushed. Her office is lovely and staff is always helpful. SO happy I found her!

April 26th, 2011
Great doctor, couldn't be happier with my choice
I've only had one appointment with Dr. Noel so far but I was very impressed right away. I didn't had to wait at all (and I understand that long waits are sometimes unavoidable at good OBGYNs who take their time with patients). The office staff was very friendly and efficient which was a surprise (I'm not used to that at South Florida doctor's offices). She took a lot of time to listen to me and answer all my numerous questions about trying to get pregnant at 45. She's very kind and easy to talk to. Obviously there are a lot of things I don't know after just one visit but I got a very good feeling so far.