A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Nylander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Nylander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Nylander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nylander graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nylander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara H Nylander MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Nylander practice?
- Dr. Barbara Nylander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Nylander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.