A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara O'Brien, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anne O'Brien DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Barbara O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Festus, MO.
See Ballwin Primary Care Doctors.