A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara O'Dea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara O'Dea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dea graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. O'Dea has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Regiona, Nashua, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara S O'Dea MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. O'Dea practice?
- Dr. Barbara O'Dea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara O'Dea practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Preventive Medicine Specialists.