A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Obrien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Obrien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Obrien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Obrien MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Barbara Obrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Obrien practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Foley, AL.
See Foley Internists and Foley Gastroenterologists.