A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Obrien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obrien
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obrien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Obrien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Obrien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mobile Infirmary
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Obrien MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Barbara Obrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Obrien practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Foley, AL.
See Foley Internists and Foley Gastroenterologists.