A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Olson, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Olson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Trousdale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Olson MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Olson practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.