Some ratings provided by DrScore.
patient show details patient
Apr 24th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Very patient and took time to answer all our questions and review all options for treatment so we could make an educated decision.

Apr 24th, 2016

Not only is Dr. Osborn kind, knowledgeable and provides great care, her demeanor and bedside manner are fantastic. She gave very clear advice and recommendations, however she also gave us choices and let us make decisions where appropriate. We felt genuinely cared for, in all sense of the word. I'd recommend her (and the staff at the Shady Grove Sibley office) to anyone!

by Beth on Apr 20th, 2016

Her care and expertise resulted in our beautiful daughter. The stats she provided me regarding the possibility of pregnancy was on target. The team in her office were always dependable.

Love Dr. Osborn show details Love Dr. Osborn
by NA on May 28th, 2015

Dr. Osborn always takes time to answer my questions carefully and thoughtfully. She is the third RE I have been to and I really trust her and like her. Being infertile sucks but she makes all the pain I am going through more bearable. Also, I LOVE the nurses and front desk staff at Sibley.

Great Bedside Manner show details Great Bedside Manner
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr Osborn has a great bedside manner and is very caring. She takes time to answer your questions and ensure you are getting your needs met.

Sep 11th, 2011

Dr. Osborn was extremely kind, knowledgable and efficient and was able to quickly identify and treat the cause of our infertility. I am happy to report I am now 15 weeks pregnant!

Apr 25th, 2010

Dr. Osborn had either little or no experience treating my type of infertility. Instead of telling me that she wasn't familiar with it, she said there is no treatment. Other doctors informed me that there were treatments. Disappointing for a specialist. Seek another doctor.