Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Padilla
Dr. Barbara Padilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield, CT. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Padilla is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT, Collins Medical Associates 2, P.C. and Mount Sinai Hospital - Hartford. Dr. Padilla has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Padilla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Padilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.
Dr. Magdalen Mauriello
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Sankar Niranjan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi23
Dr. Vincent Romano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi34