A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Padilla, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Padilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Personalized Healthcare
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital - Hartford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Belling Padilla MD is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Padilla practice?
- Dr. Barbara Padilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Padilla practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists, Bloomfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Bloomfield General Practitioners.