A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Page, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Page has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Page MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Page practice?
- Dr. Barbara Page has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Page practices Anesthesiology near Hastings, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Hastings Anesthesiologists.