A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Paris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Paris, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Elaine Cammer Paris MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Paris practice?
- Dr. Barbara Paris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Paris practices Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.