A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Parry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Parry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Parry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Puerperal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lockhart Parry MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Parry practice?
- Dr. Barbara Parry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Parry practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.