Dr. Barbara Patridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Patridge?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Patridge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2015

Over the course of 12 weeks my concerns with excessive weight gain, extreme fatigue, daily headaches, and thirst/urination beyond normal pregnancy were continually dismissed and the diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes overlooked. I choose them for a natural birth experience, however, when my already high risk pregnancy was not being treated appropriately I had to seek other care to ensure the desired outcome of me and the baby being healthy.

January 14th, 2012

excellent doctor

she is caring and compassionate she cares about you as a person not a chart number

June 20th, 2010

She delivered my baby =)

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor! She has a heart of gold and a wonderful sense of humor. She's a christian, and she's just a "no-nonsense" kinda gal. I had my son at Brown County (I don't know if she still works there or not); I arrived at 7am and didn't have my son until 8:59pm. She was so nice and kind when she told me I was going to have to have a c-section, and even gave me a hug when I started crying. And she did a wonderful job - my c-section scar is barely noticeable, there were no lingering affects or infections, it healed so beautifully. As an added bonus, when the nurses told me I couldn't try and nurse my son within the first hour after birth, she butted in and made them. I love her. I wish I could take her everywhere, to deliver all my kids. She was such a blessing. =)

April 16th, 2010

LOVING CARING DOC

March 3rd, 2010

Great bedside manner. All around great doctor and office. I could not ask for better care. I will never use another doctors office. Delivered both my sons through them and plan to have my future children there.

February 3rd, 2016