Some ratings provided by DrScore.
horrible show details horrible
by amy on Jul 25th, 2013

Very condescending, prescribes inappropriate medications for the age of child, brusque manner if you disagree with her.

Highly Impressed show details Highly Impressed
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Payne is amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of health and takes the time to discuss all questions we have. There were some concerns for about my premature daughter when she was born and some confusion between different lab techs about how a test should be performed. Dr. Payne personally sorted out the problems and saw to it that we received the least invasive test possible for our preemie. She also followed up personally to make sure everything was all right. We moved about an hour away but are still seeing this Dr. because we have that much trust in her.

Dr. Payne is wonderful show details Dr. Payne is wonderful
Jan 9th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Payne. She is a great, thorough MD but also very insightful about treating the mental and emotional life of a family. She really listens to me and my children and takes the time to ask questions. I also love that she is not an alarmist, and only orders tests if she feels they are going to be helpful. She has a great sense of humor and puts my older child at ease (my child had some very serious health issues her first two years of life and is fearful of doctors, but not Dr. Payne).

Jul 2nd, 2010

ive been going to dr payne with my children for 17 years she is a great dr but recently i had to change drs because of the hoorible fron office help of her office help every time i have called there they have given me nothing but a hard time and problems. the drs office i am with now is such a pleasure to deal with

by Tracy on Jun 2nd, 2010

Very good!! Love her she has taken such good care of my son and always has time to listen. She really cares about you and your family!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ndeye N. on Sep 8th, 2009

she is a great doctor. I have her and so does my brother. Great with children, and very observant. You would be lucky to score a great doctor like her