A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Persons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Persons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Persons, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Persons graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Persons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynn Persons MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Persons practice?
- Dr. Barbara Persons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Persons practices Plastic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.